Madison's Christmas tree from the front of the house
Friday, December 5, 2008
We have lights
Thanks to my wonderful neighbor we now have lights on our house!! I just LOVE Christmas time. Madison, Zach & I are having so much fun! Zach is doing better than I thought he would do with the decorations. Knock on wood he hasn't broken an ornament yet! Although, part of my garland is sitting in the living room-oh well. Madison & I cut out ornaments out of clay on Tuesday and when she comes back home on Sunday we plan to paint them. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Zach & I made green play dough tonight for my class. I have so many other fun things I want to do with the kids. This time of year always makes me JOLLY! Hope it does the same for you
Madison's Christmas tree from the front of the house
My reindeer--I made these myself! I need to get the spotlights for them.
Madison's Christmas tree from the front of the house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment