Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A few pictures from Thanksgiving

I had a few pictures on my camera from our trip to Denver-these were all from our trip to the Ranch on Saturday.Jenny & Zach-he's wearing Jenny's hat and yes I know-his Camo boots don't really go with his outfit, but he loves those things, and that is all he would wear that day! Such a boy!!

Bobby pulling Madison back up the hill

Madison sledding down the hill

Bobby & Zach coming down the hill

Zach & Bobby--check out how many layers my little man has on--he actually looks like a 16 month old in this picture

Zach, Cecil & Bobby about to head back up the hill

Chris & Zach

Me, Cecil & Madison about to head down the hill--We were racing in Madison's mind, but she got a head start push

Bobby & Zach pulling Madison & me

Bobby laughing because he just threw me off the sled

Bobby pulling Madison & me straight for the yucca plant-and yep-he threw us off again!

Such a cutie!

The Colwell Family-a worn out tired bunch from sledding all day

There are more great pictures I'll post as soon as I get the pictures from the first half of our trip. We had a great time and I tried to capture as much of it in pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun!! miss youu!