Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's SNOWING--yes in Houston!

This afternoon I went out to run errands and I kept hearing on the radio that it was snowing or sleeting in Katy or Cypress. I hoped that it would make it to our part of town-especially knowing that Madison would be home soon. By the time she got home from school it started sleeting and about 30 minutes later it was snowing. It didn't stick to anything until about 7 or so, and now there is a small amount stuck to bushes, roofs, cars, and even my little reindeer outside. Madison & Zach had so much fun playing outside. I hope you took time today to play!

Our house-look at the snow coming down
Zach & Madison playing outside--Madison didn't want her picture taken
Me & Zach--I just love that hat!
Zach trying to do what Madison is doing-sticking out her tongue catching the snowflakes
Back inside getting warm--don't you just love that face!
See the snow is sticking!


1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

what fun Zach and Madison were having. great pictures