Monday, December 8, 2008

Look what fun we're having

I'll start with a sneak peak into Zach's world-today he discovered that he can walk around in my shoes. Sorry Bobby-he was sure proud of himself! Also, Saturday he discovered that he can crawl into the baby swing have a fun ride! Only problem is he doesn't know how to get out yet.
Tonight Madison invited Preston over to decorate some ornaments. First we took some crayola clay and cut out some fun cowgirl shapes with cookie cutters I got at Sur La Table-if you ever need cookie cutters this is your place to go! Anyways-we cut them out on Thursday and they've been getting hard since-so tonight was the night to paint them. Madison & Preston did such a good job! I can't wait until the paint is all dry and we can put hooks on them and hang them on Madison's tree.


Here are Prestons--I mean seriously-do you think I would let Madison paint UT on an ornament? Here are Madison's--yes there is a longhorn on here, but she painted it for our next door neighbor.
We also took some glass ornaments-put glue in the middle and then added glitter. I'm waiting for the glue to dry to see what the final product will be, but I'm sure they are going to look super cute.
A couple of months ago I got this super cute candle holder at Sam's to add something fun to my island-so the ornaments will go in here along with some other ornaments and maybe some Christmas lights if I can find a small strand of battery operated one. I'll post a picture as soon as the candle holder is all put together. I can't wait!
Did I mention that I love Christmas?

No comments: