Tonight my parents came over to celebrate Christmas with Madison. We had some gumbo and opened presents. It was a fun time for everyone to celebrate with Madison. She got TONS of goodies from my parents & sisters. She got more
DS games, a
Wii game, a guitar, a stereo for her
iPod, and a frame for her room. We were planning on redoing Madison's room this weekend, but decided to deck the attic instead. We'll work on Madison's room in January-when the garage is cleaned out and I can put her furniture in the garage to work on.
Madison's guitar-we're hoping to get a hook so we can hang this on the wall when her room is all done
A buffalo & Camel webkinz
I got Reid this Tech book-and he sat and listened as Tiffany read it to him
Then it was time for a Mario Kart race-I think everyone got in on at least one race!
No comments:
Post a Comment