Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Have a Howling Merry Christmas

Here's a picture of our Christmas tree
...and Zach helping clean up all the needles it left behind on its way into our house. Last night Madison, Zach, Bobby and I headed to The Woodlands Mall to take a picture with Santa and a family dinner. What we didn't know was that every Monday is Pet picture day with Santa. That's right folks-America is in such a recession that they are taking their animals to go see Santa! It was finally time for our family pets to get their picture taken with Santa. Zach did amazingly well. Bobby & I were expecting the typical picture at this age-the screaming child while Santa smiles perfectly. I think it helped that Madison was sitting there because he just stared at Santa, and would start to fuss and Madison would say it's okay Zachie. Such a good big sister. From there we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was super yummy!! If you haven't tried their macaroni & cheese it's a must! We ordered a side of it for Zach and he downed it. Here is a picture of his famous-I'll give you a kiss for a bite.
Madison showing off her new glasses--doesn't she look so cute!
Zach sharing a cracker with BobbyMadison, me & Zach--aren't their outfits cute! Thanks Nana!
From there we headed home to decorate the tree. We bought a new ornament for this year and made a new tradition that I'll hang the first ornament on the tree.
And once all the ornaments are on the tree -well this year just Madison & I put them on-Zach crashed.

Bobby will put the tree topper on.

And then our tree will be complete! Okay so maybe this tree is bigger than our one last year, and we might need a new tree topper, but for now this is it
Merry Christmas to all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madison looks so big with her new glasses!