Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vacation Day 12

We woke up, got ready, packed and was on the road in an hour & 15 minutes. I was very impressed-especially when you have as much stuff as we had! We headed out to Yellowstone to see one more time if we could see any bears-and begin our trek to Cody, WY. We did see one bear, but he was walking away and didn't get to see him very well. We then headed to what Bobby refers to as "the grizzly bear spot". Unfortunately, I think we were a little too early-there weren't any close enough for us to see. So we loaded back up and headed to Cody to visit Buffalo Bill's Museum. I really wish we would of had more time to look around. There were actually 4 museums that we rushed through. A Buffalo Bill, Art, Indian and Bobby's favorite the guns. It was actually very neat. I know we could have spent hours in each one, but we only took about 2 hours to do all 4. From there we headed back to Denver. Bobby really wanted to get there so he could ride the 4 wheeler. I've updated the pictures now... hope you enjoy.

The view leaving Yellowstone
Madison, Zach & Me at the entrance of Buffalo Bill's

Look at all these guns!

The bottom one was one of the first guns-look how long the barrel is

Another early gun

Madison & Zach on a Saddle

No comments: