Saturday, June 14, 2008

Haircuts & Baseball Game

Today I finally got out of bed-Bobby & I both got strep, and I'll have to say that he handled it much better than I did. All I wanted to do was go to bed, and thankfully Bobby felt better than I did so I slept for most of the day yesterday. So today I finally felt well enough to head outside and become one of the living. After a yummy lunch at Luby's we headed to get the boys hairs cut. This was Zach's first and I waited as long as I could-knowing that as soon as it was done he would start looking more like a little boy and less like a baby. Zach did amazingly well. No whimpers or cries at all. She even used the buzzers and he just sat there. Oh-Bobby did good too. After we left sports clips we headed to the Astros vs Yankees game. Unfortunately, the Yankees won. Bobby is a Yankees fan and I'm an Astros fan--so there was a little bantering the way home. We have tickets for tomorrow game as well. Hopefully the Astros can pull out a win!
Look at all that hair!

Sitting so still

Look how handsome!

Our partial family picture from the game-Madison is spending the weekend with her dad for Father's Day

No comments: