This week Bobby & I got all of the boxes out of the house. We filled 2 5'x5' storage units to capacity! I did go through and unpack the necessities, but besides that we are ready to move. We still don't have another offer on our house, but are hoping to hear from another potential buyer the end of this months or from the person who was scheduled to purchase our house this month at the beginning of August. So hopefully we'll get to move into our new house before school starts so Madison can start the year off fresh. Yesterday we went over to a model of our house to see how it was all
layed out and to get some decorating ideas. I must say prior to this I really wasn't "in love" with the new house. I liked the fact that it had 4 bedrooms, a
game room, bigger family room, bigger kitchen and especially
because it was a 1 story, but after walking into the model I now "
agapacco" it. For those of you who weren't at Northwest when Dr.
Bennet was there that means I love you with the love of the Lord. Bobby loved the house from the beginning-and I just trusted him. He knew what I wanted and what was important to me, but because the house was just in studs I couldn't visualize it so I just had to trust him. The house now has part of the brick done, walls, paint, cabinets and I love it all. I'm very anxious to sell our house so we can move into my beautiful 1-story. Did I say that it didn't have stairs?
Please pray for me-I've heard a lot of stories lately of houses that have sold in 4 or 5 days and they've got full asking price... Ours has been on the market for about 6 months and I'm sick of having people in and out of my house and making my house-model home-like. I know God is in control of everything and that I just need to accept his timing.
Here are a few pictures of the construction
The front of the house-Madison's room is the far left hand side-the middle is the study

Madison showing off her room

The front entry-to the left is the french doors to the study and then the dining room. To the right is a small hallway that goes to the garage and then the spare bedroom/bathroom and the family room is straight ahead

The family room

The kitchen which is off the family room and
gameroom.
1 comment:
I totally know the feeling!!! Ours has been on the market since Oct. The kicker though, is that we have already moved into another house. So, we have had TWO mortgages since Oct. FUN!!!!! :) Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment