Today we met Tara, Cade & Reid at McDonald's for lunch. Zach ate almost a whole hamburger!!! along with some applesauce and some Juicy treats! You would think he would be a chunk, but no--skinny mini is just a garbage disposal! Zach & Cade enjoyed playing on the playground. Thank goodness Madison was there becuase at one point I looked up and Zach was halfway up the stairs to the slide and I don't think I could have fit up there! She was kind enough to let him go down the slide a couple of times before it was time to go. We spent the afternoon running around and visiting my grandma until it was time for Madison's dad to pick her up.
Here is a picture of Madison & Zach with my grandma

Zach standing at the door of my grandma's store--looks like he's trying to escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment