Zach turned 1 year old yesterday. I really am wondering where the last year went. It seems like yesterday that Bobby & I were on the way to the hospital to be induced, and just moments ago that we laid our eyes on him for the very first time. This year was a lot of fun with many, many firsts. His first breath-which was a scary one-Zach had the cord wrapped around his neck and waist so he came out looking very pasty with big red lips. His first laugh, first coo, first bath, the first time he rolled over to getting up on his knees for the first time were all exciting times. Now he can almost crawl faster than I can walk and he's taken a step or two. He has Bobby's big smile and his personality, temperament included. He loves playing and having fun-shopping is not his cup of tea unless its at an outside mall or at Cabela's. The last year have been so much fun and I couldn't imagine life without him. Bobby and I are enjoying every minute of being his mom & dad (well maybe not the poopy diaper moments). Zachie we love you and can't wait to see what God has in store for you. Happy birthday big boy!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
happy birthdayyy zach!!! i miss you already big boyy!! love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZACH!!!!!!!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment