Madison & Zach waiting for their snow cones
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Bobby's Home and Snowcones
Bobby came home yesterday and Zach has been very excited to have him home. We went to JC Penny's this morning to have Zach's 1 year picture taken. I had great expectations that I could mimic Madison's very adorable 1 year picture. In the picture Madison is standing in a pink dress eating a birthday cake that my mom made and decorated. Its very cute and captures the excitement of the 1st birthday-Cake! Well Zach didn't cooperate too well. He too was dressed in an adorable light blue outfit from Strausburg with a cute birthday cake on the front-the cake was made by my mom and decorated so cute, but Zach wasn't into taking pictures at 10am this morning. He grabbed the cake and got the icing on his hands and then decided that he didn't want anything to do with the cake, the pictures, the balloons-he was done! Fortunately we got a few pictures of him before the cake and got 1 of him with his cake. We are celebrating his birthday on Sunday at our house and will take a ton of pictures of him and will hope that being later in the day we'll get some good pictures. Although, Bobby and I are having a discussion as to what type of cake to make. He likes white cake and whipped white icing-me I'm a chocolate girl and I think it needs to have some chocolate on there somewhere! Oh well-we'll see what the birthday boys (we're celebrating Bobby's birthday too-his is 8/8) get! Tonight Madison came home from her way too long visit with her dad. I'm so glad that I get her uninterrupted for the next few weeks until school starts! Tonight to celebrate her homecoming we met Tara, Matt, Cade & Reid at the snow cone stand. If you haven't been to our snow cone stand its located on 1960 at Jones Rd--they have a TON of flavors. I tried homemade ice cream tonight and it was yummy! Zach & Bobby shared a wild cherry and Madison had cherry. Its a great (and cheap) outing.
Madison & Zach waiting for their snow cones
Bobby, Madison & Zach
Cade & Madison
Tara & Reid
Madison & Zach waiting for their snow cones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
um madison looks even older than she did when i saw her last week! tell her to STOP!!!!
what a great homecoming, only wished that i could have seen that photo shot, i bet it was fun
Post a Comment