Monday, July 7, 2008

Daddy's Home!!

Bobby came home on Wednesday and Zach was so excited! It is so funny to see how he reacts when Bobby first comes home. As he's getting older (11 months now!) it doesn't take him that long to remember him. This time he immediately began to hug on Bobby. We headed out to our new house-we have granite counters now-I didn't take pictures, but we'll head back out there this week and I'll be sure to bring my camera.
For the 4th we headed over to my parents for burgers and to get in the pool. Also, my mom & Tiffany got a dog for Taleigh so we went to check it out. Zach isn't a fan of the dog at all-I think because he wants to bite Zach and his little teeth are sharp! Zach yells and pushed the dog away-it's quite amusing! We headed back home without fireworks-be amazed-my pyro husband didn't buy fireworks this year. I know it was very difficult for him, but I think he wants an air compressor and is trying to justify spending the money.
here are a few pictures from the weekend

Bobby & Zach listening to Bobby's iPod
Zach playing in Cade's bus--he did NOT like Birtie
Bobby playing in Cade's Bus-while Cade looks on
Cade & Zach playing together-oh we've been waiting for the day when the boys would play kindly together! Matt was still close by-just to make sure, but I'm sure this is the first of many fun times
Zach's new hiding place

No comments: