Thursday, August 18, 2011

North Pole, Colorado

On one of our trips to Colorado as a child we went to North Pole, Colorado. It's located at the base of Pikes Peak. So since this trip was all about doing things we hadn't done before we decided that a stop for fun was in order! I was the only one in the whole group that had been before. And I think that come this winter Jenny and the girls might be making a trip back. It was a cute little park that even had Santa-yes he was there even in August!

Zach was so excited about getting to drive the car all by himself. At one point he told me he could drive with no hands! This was the only ride that I could ride-so I took advantage of the one on one time with my little man.


Madison
love that his tongue is sticking out like he's working so hard to keep it on the track

Sheri and Sami

Next stop was the candy cane slide-all the kids enjoyed this one




Next stop was the motorcycle ride-Zach and Sami found the horn on the motorcycles and thought it was so fun to continually honk at each other.

Another ride on the tilt a whirl.



This ride looked so fun!







Again with the noise-Zach and Sami who insisted they ride together fund the bells-they rang them the WHOLE ride. I really felt sorry for the worker. I hope she had ear plugs or she might still be hearing those bells!

And last ride Zach found a plane with a gun on it-he fought someone/something the whole ride



No comments: