Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Well he did it...
Zach fell in the pool at my parents. I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be heading into the pool fully clothed and today was the day. Fortunately it was only the hot tub so I wasn't totally drenched, but I did sport some pretty fancy shorts on my ride home-thanks mom! Zach was playing in the pool throwing his empty juice box into the pool and then either squatting or laying on his stomach getting it out. I was watching him the whole time and told him several times to back away from the pool, but he wanted nothing of that. Needless to say-he reached a little to far and ended up in the hot tub. He was totally fine-not even coughing or anything when I pulled him out. The cordless phone I was talking on didn't make it-good thing my mom just bought new ones to replace them with already. After we were all dry and dressed my mom told him that you don't go in the pool unless there is an adult in the pool with you. Then he tried to convince me I needed to get in the pool to swim with him. Looks like our summer days are filling up with lots and lots of trips to Mimi's house to swim in the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment