Today Madison had her very first swim meet. She did WONDERFUL!! I am so proud of her! She swam Free, Breast & Back. Here is video of her swimming free & breast, but my memory card was full so I didn't get her swimming back stroke. Next time though. She just started learning breast stroke on Wednesday so she did AMAZINGLY well for a beginner. I know she will improve her time each week! I've been timing her on free style at practice and from my clock she improved her time by 3 seconds!! Way to go!! She is a very, very good swimmer and listens and can follow the directions of her coaches very well. I can't wait until next meet!!
Colton, Mykenah, & Zach playing trucks while they waited

Madison got her first official Shelly
Tattoo. Shelly writes on all the kids at every meet. Madison chose her slogan

Madison waiting to be lined up for free style. I'm not sure who was more nervous today me or her!
Madison waiting to swim she is in the bottom of the picture standing between the 2 ladies in green


Madison swimming free style
Madison on the ready bench waiting to swim breast stroke.

The video of Madison swimming breast stroke keeps on giving me an error when I load it-so I'll try again later.
Madison coloring while she waited to swim back stroke
2 comments:
way to go Madison!!! You did a great job!
Mimi
Add T.C. Elli's!! www.shoptcellis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment