Saturday, May 2, 2009

my new friends

Bobby left on a Friday morning this time out because of a training class-the same day my washer decided to spill water all in my laundry room and my kitchen. This wasn't the first time this had happened, but never had there been so much water. So for the last week and a half weeks I've been doing small loads of necessities with towels lining my laundry room. Not fun when your doing laundry for a little boy who LOVES to get messy! So last Sunday I headed out to Home Depot, Sears & Lowe's in search of a new washer & dryer. I shopped at the store and Bobby researched online and we finally decided on the LG. So on Tuesday as the storm was leaving Cypress I headed to the Home Depot by our house in Conroe to purchase my new friends. Little did I know that the storm was headed to Conroe to sit for 2 hours and drop 4 inches. It made it a very interesting ride home, but I made it-thanks to a big truck that allowed me to ride in his wake home. My new friends were delivered today-and the first load is in the washer... we'll see how they wash-and hopefully my laundry will get done a lot faster now that I can do full loads.

No comments: