Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zach's 18 months old!

Zach's personality comes out more & more each day. He is Bobby made over! We tell him no-he looks at it and gets as close as possible without actually doing what we said not to do. Lately, its been hammering the walls. He has about 4 or 5 hammers, and several things he's converted into a hammer, and all of them have been checking the walls to make sure they are sound. He also started calling Bobby-Bobby. For the first few days of him being home he calls him Daddy, and then starts calling him Bobby. Each time we correct him, but it doesn't seem to work. So I might have to start calling Bobby Daddy just to see if that will help. In the mean time we're thinking it's pretty funny-well at least I am. Zach also LOVES water. He loves taking showers or baths-he'll play for hours if you let him. We learned several months ago that you can't fill the tub with water unless you wanted a bath as well. So he just sits under the faucet and plays and is a happy little camper. He also loves washing his hands, and has recently discovered the water hose & the sprinklers-both are a ton of fun! Zach never sits still-he's a busy, busy little boy, and he can destroy a very clean playroom in no time! His favorite thing is to dump all the bins out as if he's in search of that perfect toy only to move onto the next bin. Bobby & I think Zach is going to be some sort of football player-or if Bobby has anything to do with it a Rugby player. He LOVES tackling, and even tries to tackle Bobby. He does have a very sweet side to him though. He gives great hugs and has even learned how to do a closed mouth kiss, but still loves to slobber all over your cheek with a big wet one! He makes me laugh daily with his funny faces, and I love it when he wants to crawl up in my lap. I can't believe he's already 18 months old. Although, it was hard at the beginning getting used to a new baby again-it was worth every minute. I wouldn't trade him for the world! I love you Zachie! Happy mirthday!

1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

it is so hard to believe that he is already 18 months. he is such a sweetheart.
love nana and grandpa