On a side note-Zach is having an allergic reaction to medicine I gave him for strep throat and he now has hives all over his body. Pray for his comfort-I know he's in pain and he's trying so hard to fight through the benadryl and stay awake to play, but it's just not working. He just wants to be in my lap-which is making it very hard for me to get anything done today.
**also I meant to mention this earlier, but if you are in need of any furniture Fingers is closing. My mom and I went to the location on Cullen yesterday-the store opened at 10 and we were there when the doors opened. I was looking for office furniture, but didn't find a desk that I liked, BUT I found the most beautiful China cabinet!! Its dark cherry wood with a glass cabinet top with lights and drawers and cabinets on the bottom half. The best part is that it was originally $1800 and I got it 70% yes 70% off!! They are delivering it on Wednesday so I'll take pictures of my little beauty when she gets here. If you need anything I would highly recommend going soon--things are selling FAST! 



1 comment:
sweet zachary :( i'm so sad he is sick, but i'm glad he had fun with his table and chairs! love y'all!
Post a Comment