Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break as of Sunday

Sunday we officially started our vacation-I didn't count Friday evening and Saturday because, well we were stuck in the truck all day-how fun is that? Sunday we leisurely woke up, ate breakfast and quickly got the kids bathed and dressed to spend the day hanging out at the Colwell Ranch. The Colwell Ranch is set on 35 acres. The main house (and only house for right now) is 6500 square feet. This included the finished basement that is like a whole other house in itself. Complete with a full kitchen, washer/dryer and bathroom. Chris has enjoyed calling this space his own. The kids on the other hand enjoy the 4 wheeler that is outside. I brought lunch for the kids out to the "picnic" tree and the kids swang and had a picnic lunch. I'm hoping to keep them somewhat on a normal schedule while we are here. One with us finally just getting adjusted to the time change, and two-I would like to have time in the evening with just my husband!! We do have lots of fun things planned so stay tuned.
Bobby watching the kids jump on the trampoline
Diamond getting more attention than she ever wanted
Zach learning how to be soft with the dog
our picnic tree-Grandpa said that they are going to make part of it level under the tree and add a picnic table.

No comments: