Saturday, March 7, 2009

Madison's Spring Festival

Well I've been told it's time to update. Not much has been going on around here. The normal laundry, cleaning house, working at MDO & at Madison's school, and now trying to get things ready for Spring Break. Madison's school had their Spring Festival last night. It was a lot of fun!! I have spent the last week up at the school doing a few last minute things so it was fun to get to see it all come together. Madison was supposed to go to her dad's this weekend so he just met me up at the school and the 2 of them went around for most of the night while I worked. I was also taking pictures during the night for the school yearbook so you might not be seeing Madison, but you'll get to see what all we had for the kids to enjoy!

Yummy food-burgers
Popcorn

and well-this is the aftermath of a blue snow cone

T-shirts for sale. this is my neighbor Shelly and her mom Connie
TONS of fun games-water gun shoot out
Tattoos for the kids

stick horse races
A hospital where they could fix their wounds--This is my neighbor BrookeLyn getting her "broken arm" fixed

fishing game
Silent Auction

And gift baskets that each classroom did. This is Mrs. Mays the PE teacher & Mrs. Smith the principal drawing the winners. Unfortunately we didn't win anything :-(

No comments: