On Tuesday the girls (and Zach) headed to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. If you have never been to this zoo and are in the Colorado Springs area I would highly recommend it. I'm not that big of a zoo person, but I really like this zoo. There are lots of really neat animals and the kids have opportunities to pet & feed a couple of them. This time the weather was still too cold for a lot of the animals to be out so there were several
exhibits that weren't ready. There was also a new animal coming to the zoo-horses! Madison was super excited when she saw this, but unfortunately they weren't ready to been
ridden or seen yet. Aw man!

The first place we went to was the giraffe's. Zach wasn't sure at first, but by the time it was time to leave them he was in love. He even blew them kisses bye


Nana & Zach checking out the elephants

Nana & Zach

Nana,
madison & Zach checking out the bear

Lots of
fishies! There is a fish right in front of Zach that
Sami is completely fascinated with

Jenny & Zach checking out the fish

After lunch we stopped off at this park and let the kids play while I ran to the front in hopes to get a single stroller for Zach. I got one, but he didn't want to sit in it-too many exciting things to see I guess

right by the park there was this peacock--Zach wasn't sure what to think of it

Madison wanted to feed the giraffe again and she thought she might convince Zach to do it too.

And he did!! I was totally shocked! He hasn't stopped jabbering about the giraffe!

Zach-happy finally (on our way out) because he got to feed the giraffe!
The gang-me, Madison & Zach

No comments:
Post a Comment