This year we got to celebrate without kids-Nana & Grandpa kept the kids and we headed to downtown Denver to celebrate. We went to Ruth Chris' for dinner-it was amazing!! I would highly recommend getting the sweet potato casserole-It was out of this world! I really wanted to lick to bowl, but thought it wasn't the proper thing to do at such a fancy place. After dinner we headed to the Brown Palace for the night. This is a very nice hotel in Downtown Denver where the presidents stay when they come to town. Although we didn't stay in the presidential suite we had a very nice room-no one came and got in bed with us during the night, and we got to sleep as late as we wanted to. Thank you Nana and Grandpa for watching the kids!!! Once we got up and ready we walked to Cecil's office and went to lunch at Maggianno's-another one of our favorite places to eat.
My beautiful little flower girl-she told me before the wedding that you throw the petals up-and if they land on someone they get to take it home-it's like a prize! She did a great job!

Bobby & I

I love this picture-Bobby's acting goofy "pretending" the sign the marriage certificate (which you don't have to sign anymore) and Madison is giving he the eye.
Me, Bobby, Madison, Amy (my best friend since kindergarten & matron of honor), Chris (Bobby's brother & best man)
Cutting the cake--I designed this myself! I love chocolate cake and Bobby likes white so instead of doing 2 cakes we layered the cake chocolate & white and alternated the icing--it was so yummy!
I'm not sure why we are both walking like this-it's not like flower petals hurt!
Our room at the Brown PalaceBobby & I at the Colwell Ranch



No comments:
Post a Comment