Bobby & I purchased a beautiful new house in August. We've been working hard at getting all of the boxes unpacked, walls decorated (that's my job-Bobby thinks the khaki walls are just great), and things organized, adjusting to this new side of town all the while trying to carry on with our "normal" lives. Since the day we moved in I've wanted to park my Tahoe in the garage. Bobby wasn't too concerned about it, but me-I wanted to be able to keep a clean car, not have to deal with defrosting the windshield-or cool off the car-plus I wanted to have a driveway for the kids to play on. Well the day has finally come!!! MY TAHOE IS IN THE GARAGE!! She's not clean-that's Friday's project, but she's nicely tucked into bed. Thank you Bobby for helping me around the house the last 2 weeks while you were home and thank you for helping me with the garage this morning. I feel like a new woman!!
**Oh-and I have a beautiful iron piece hung up too!! Now it's off to saving more money by buying things on sale!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment