Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A typical dinner

Zach is normally our entertainer at dinner time, and tonight was no different. I desperately needed to go to the grocery store today, but I was stuck at home with Madison who has strep. So instead of making something we headed to the McDonald's drive thru to pick up dinner. What can I say-Bobby doesn't get home until tomorrow and he's the normal chef around here. Zach was being goofy as usual and so I decided to capture him & Madison playing during dinner.

Notice all the stains on Zach's shirt--those were all from today. His shirt was white when I put it on this morning. He really is the messiest kid I've ever known!
He might be the filthiest thing, but he sure is cute!
Madison-who all the sudden grew up and no longer eats happy meals. Big kid meals for this big kid!
Zach showing off all the body parts he knows. Teeth
Hair
Oh wait-he forgot he had his hat on so he had to take it off so he could show us his hair. Just to put the hat right back on
Ahhhh! A meltdown for something--oh was it funny!

when he realized that it wasn't working


oh man!

Back to the body parts--Nose. Still can't figure out how to get him to point and not pick it. Thankfully this is the only time he picks it!

Tummy
Oh my goodness!

I love my sister

Bye, Bye!

No comments: