This weekend Madison, Zach and I headed to Lubbock to visit Tessa &
Taleigh. We had a really fun time. Madison has been to Tech before, but it had been a couple of years so Tessa showed her around campus. We relaxed, played at the park and ate some good food and super yummy desserts. Here are several (sorry it was hard to narrow it down from the 200) pictures of the weekend.
Zach's 2
nd plane ride, and he was ready! He did really good-he slept for both flights

Day One: Playing at the park-this park had a huge castle with lots of slides, swings and other fun equipment. This is
Taleigh & Madison looking out from one of the "windows" in the castle

Madison &
Taleigh coming down the slide

Tessa, Madison,
Taleigh & Lance on the balance beam

Zach swinging-he was laughing so hard

Just
hanging out-his shirt says I still live with my parents-makes me laugh every time I read it!

I bought a pack n play for our trip (and
because we're going to take a 2 week trip this summer) and was hoping that Zach would sleep well in it. He did really good considering he was in a strange place. I had to take this picture-this is his new position to sleep-
rear in the air.

Day Two: tour of campus-this is Will Rodgers riding soap suds (reminds me of Bobby's horse Bubbles from this Summer)

Madison, Tessa & Zach

Madison & Zach at the fountain

Tessa, Zach & Madison at the seal

Madison & Zach-check out these faces!

Tessa & Madison with their guns up!

Madison posing

Feeding the ducks

Tessa & Zach

Tessa, Madison & Zach swinging

Zach riding the motorcycle

Madison going down the pipe swing-she said it felt so
weird-the pipes spin when you go down
No comments:
Post a Comment