Monday, April 21, 2008

A few snapshots of the week

Here is a picture of Zach's first tooth. The bottom right tooth looks like it will cut through any day now
Zach discovered that the bottom of the entertainment center opens-and there are fun things to play with. Needless to say we headed to Target that afternoon and bought a lock for the door and a gate for the kitchen. Baby proofing the house is all new to me. I never had to do this with Madison-I have a lot to learn!

Zach singing on his new toy. He was having so much fun


Our new pet turtle-well for the day. Sunday afternoon Zach & I walked outside to this little turtle walking across our driveway. I hollered at Bobby, but he was taking a nap so I ran and got my neighbors Shannon and Taylor. We got one of our moving boxes and scooped him up. He was very scared and wouldn't peek his head out, but I saw that his feet were webbed so I filled up one of our metal wash tubs with water. Taylor picked him up and put him in the water and he LOVED it. After Madison got home with drove over to Sydney Harbor and dropped him off at the pond. He was a great pet! I have a picture of his release, but its on my small camera and I'm having trouble downloading it. I'll add it as soon as I get it downloaded.

No comments: