Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thrilling Thursdays!

Zach in his new Camo Carseat
Enjoying lunch at Madison's school


Every other Thursday I head up to Madison's school to eat lunch with her and then head to her classroom to do things for her teachers. Madison is always excited to have people eat lunch with her. On those days she gets to sit at a special table-its the table closest to the cafeteria line and she always picks the spot closest to the line so she can make sure all of her friends see that she is at the visitors table. Today was no different-we sat right next to the line and Madison enjoyed showing off her little brother. Zach was loving all of the attention and laughing and jabbering and didn't understand that he was supposed to stop talking when the lights were turned off-indicating that there was only 5 more minutes of lunch left. Madison kept telling him Shhh-but this made him laugh and talk more. Madison headed off to recess and Zach and I headed to her classroom-today we took down posters and put new ones up and then headed to the workroom to cut paper and tape sentence strips together-very exciting stuff. Zach enjoys going to the workroom as this is the place where all the teachers come in to drop work off that they need done and they all stop to talk and play with him-Needless to say he gets lots of attention.




I'm also putting a picture of Zach in his new big boy carseat. I think he likes this seat much more than the carrier--it sits up more and he can see out the window more. Plus its camo-what more does a little boy need?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tosha - love the pictures, you're so good about updating!! I have a blog, too but haven't updated since August or so . . .

Taleigh said...

a camo carseat...really??! shheesh