Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daddy's Home!




Bobby came home yesterday! He and Cecil were on the same flight to Houston by coincidence so instead of me picking him up from the airport he rode with Cecil and we met up at Jimmy G's. Bobby is always so amazed on how much Zach has changed or new things he's doing while he's gone. This time he noticed that he is sitting up much better, he's eating puffs, cherrios, and graham cracker sticks. He also is making some new noises.

Today we enjoyed the beautiful weather. Zach loves the outdoors so he, Bobby & I sat out on the swing outside. Then we loaded the car and took Madison to her cookie both. (If anyone still wants girl scout cookies we have a TON!)

This week will be kind of crazy I'm working Mom's Day Out tomorrow-so Bobby will have Zach all by himself for the day. I'm sure they will be getting in all kinds of trouble.

Friday is Bobby's big day! He's getting Lasik. You should hear him talk about it--you would think that someong is giving him a million bucks on Friday!

No comments: