I know, 2 posts in 2 days! Watch out! I'm working on staying caught up in hopes that I won't have to sit here for days trying to catch everyone up. August has started out crazy busy! It's a fun, but crazy time with birthdays, getting ready for school, and trying to have fun in the last days of Summer! So far, TJ & Bobby have celebrated their birthday, and we have welcomed a new member to the family. Jenny, Lance and Samantha welcomed baby Eliana on the 6th. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! The rest of the month is sure to be busy getting the kids ready for their first day of school. Hopefully as the pictures are taken I'll keep you updated!
Katie is now able to start eating foods. Yippee!! She was not at all thrilled about it. Here is her first attempts at rice cereal.



Zach was building something the other day and thought Katie needed to help! Funny thing was once Zach gave her the hammer she didn't let go!


Zach and Katie love lazy mornings. Zach LOVES Super Why! We have moved from Disney to PBS.

Katie loves her jumpie... I find her in here sleeping a lot! She just jumps until she can't jump anymore!

TJ turned 21 this year. We realized that he had never had a carbonated drink in his 21 years... so we decided to give him his "beer", a root beer! He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment