**for some reason I can't download pictures on here--I'll try again later
Life has been busy, busy, busy lately. I'm not sure what we have been doing, but it seems like we have something going on everyday. I don't get to spend much time on the computer-Zach has decided that if I sit down to work on the computer he needs to join me. He won't let me do what I need to do, but instead he would rather look at pictures of everyone. Especially pictures of Bobby. He's such a daddy's boy! So here's what has been going on... some I have pictures for and some I don't
The week after Easter I was busy transforming our flower beds. I didn't like how the builder did our flower beds and there were several things that I wanted to trash and redo. So the Wednesday after Easter I had a man come out and design my flower beds. He did a layout of everything, and I got to work. This hopefully will work out better than me going to the nursery and trying to figure out what to put where. So the following Monday I busted my tail-went and picked up 2 yards of soil to build up the flower beds and started ripping things up and finally finished on Wednesday. Bobby was in training during the day so he helped me out as much as he could in the evenings.
Also, the weekend after Easter our church had our annual picnic. There are several bbq teams that camp out up at the church all night smoking brisket and chickens. Bobby helped out with this again this year. He went up to the church around 2 on Saturday and didn't leave until 1 or so on Sunday. Needless to say he was a tired little boy when he got home! And he STUNK like a bbq pit when he got home. I went up there with Zach Saturday evening and hung out. Bobby got a couple of sacks of crawfish-and I felt that I needed to help make sure they got eaten. :-) It had rained all day so the grounds were muddy so they moved the picnic to the back parking lot-what they didn't think about was the fact that there was a ditch that the kids could go play in. Saturday evening Zach was soaked from playing in the mud, but he had a blast. Thankfully it dried up before the picnic on Sunday!
Madison has also joined the swim team in the neighborhood. She starts practice next week. She won't compete yet, but they will be working with her to improve her time so she can compete. She's really excited and it will give her some great swim lessons!
We have a busy next month wrapping up school for all of us. Getting things ready for Summer and Zach & I are starting Summer school. We have a lot of fun things we want to do this Summer--here's to the last 6 weeks of school. May they go by fast and may Madison finish the year off strong! Come on Summer!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you still need to post pictures...pleeassee :)
Post a Comment