Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Proud Mom

I don't think I say this enough, but I'm extremely proud of Madison! She is a wonderful, sweet, kind daughter, and a great big sister! There has been so much going on with her lately that I felt a need to brag on her a little. This year didn't start off as easy for her as the other school years-we moved to a new house, in a new neighborhood, on a new side of town, in a completely new school district. She was put in a homeroom class, and then due to class size-they had to hire a new teacher and she got moved to a new class. Madison did great with all these changes. She was very nervous at the beginning of the year, but has done incredibly well. She made all A's this year with the exception of her first B on this last report card. She made a PERFECT score on her TAKS test!! And yesterday she got to say the pledge on the announcements-she was so proud of herself. She has made some wonderful friends!

Madison (she's the 2nd one on the right) getting her award for making the A/B honor roll
Madison (with the help of Zach) getting her Good Citizenship Award
Thank you Madison for being you!

1 comment:

Taleigh said...

I LOVE YOU MADISON!! :)