Yesterday I had a few errands to run and one of them was at The Woodlands Mall so I arranged my day so Zach & I could enjoy lunch at Chic Fil A at the food court. What I didn't remember was that last time we were there Madison & Zach rode the carousal-Zach did! As soon as we entered the mall Zach spotted it and immediately wanted to ride. I finally convinced him that eating lunch first would be best-and it also helped me bribe him to eat (which he has not done well the last week). As soon as he was done eating we headed to get our token and pick our animal of choice to ride. This time Zach chose the giraffe-which didn't go up and down like the rest of them did, but he has happy none the less. After we were done running errands and Zach woke up from his nap it was time to play outside. One of the many reasons I love were I live is because of my great neighbors! When the kids got out of school today everyone headed over to our house and hung out in our driveway. The kids had fun playing with all the toys and having Popsicles. We ended up heading to dinner with everyone. It was a great day spent with great friends!
Zach & the giraffe
check out that smile!!
not sure what he was upset about, but the helmet cracks me up!!
Zach & his Popsicle-he ate every bite of that thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment