Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Little Tiger Woods

Today Bobby, Zach & I headed out to do a little Christmas Shopping. While at Golf Galaxy Zach picked out a set of Snoopy clubs. We would put them back and he would pick up another set-finally Bobby agreed to buy them for him. We had a couple of other stops, and when we finally got home I got Zach out of his seat and handed him his clubs. He immediately spotted Colton down the street and ran to show off his new toy. Colton & Zach opened up his clubs and started putting around the yard-Zach imitated Colton. I wish I would of had my camera outside-they were so cute! After dinner Zach & Bobby went into our hallway and took a few practice swings. Zach LOVES his clubs and thankfully he's just trying to hit the ball with them and hasn't made them his new sword!

Here's a few shots of him showing off his clubs

1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

what cute clubs, cecil could not believe it when i told him about Zach's new clubs. i think they are adorable