Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daddy's Home

Wednesday Bobby came home from work and Zach was so excited! Starting Tuesday on our way home from school I started talking to Zach about Bobby coming home. I didn't think he really understood what I was saying, but on Wednesday I told him as soon as he woke up from his nap Bobby would be there. Well I was wrong-Zach only took a 20 minute nap, and when I heard Bobby unlock the front door I told Zach to run to see who it was. Bobby said that as soon as he saw him Zach gave a huge smile and started running towards him. Bobby is such a great Dad! I love to watch them play-they both have such a great time!

Zach so excited that his Dad was home!

Don't ya just love those open mouth kisses

Zach playing on Madison's skateboard-waiting for Kevin to put on his helmet so he could be safe

Madison helping--check out those bow-legs!

1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

what a great homecoming. love the helmet, it is a great thing to be safe.