My big Nine year old on her birthday--thanks Mimi for the super cute outfit
Madison having her birthday donuts--thanks Ashley & Conn for the cute, fun & yummy idea!
Madison showing off her Birthday present-a Sponge Bob skateboard
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Madison! My Big Nine Year Old!
I've been writing this post for days, and just can't seem to grasp or to exactly put into words what it means to have my sweet little baby girl turn 9. This will be the last year she is in single digits. It seems like forever ago that she was born, but on the same note like it was just yesterday. I remember the day she was born--every detail. I remember the day I brought her home from the hospital, and all of her firsts-smiling, cooing, laughing, sitting up, crawling, walking. Her first day of school, and all the times we got to experience something new together. She was my first-and she broke me in gently. She was a wonderful baby, and an even sweeter little girl. There are so many memories that bring huge smiles to my face. I love looking back at pictures. She was so photogenic and would always pose when the camera was out. There are so many things that Madison has taught me. Madison has a HUGE heart-especially when it comes to family and animals. She's shown me what love truly means! It's kind, patient, and love is for everyone & everything. She's also shown me that you can never have too many of anything-especially when it comes to stuffed animals. She has so many of them they don't all fit on her bed! Sweet baby girl I pray you have a very happy birthday and enjoy every minute of being NINE!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
ohhh look how cute my madison looks!! just takes right after her ta ta! i can't believe she is 9!!! can't wait to see y'all next weekend!
Happy Birthday Madison!! I love the outfit!! Tres chic!
you failed to mention the earrings.....how could you miss those! :)
Happy Birthday Madison! I remember when she was born, was it really 9 years ago? She sure has turned out to be such a precious little girl!!!!
Jill Haywood
Post a Comment