Monday, September 29, 2008

A girls night

Saturday night the guys from our Sunday School class got together for a guys night of Wii-so I decided to let Madison invite Taylor over for a sleep over. Madison has been asking for one since we moved to our new house, but with both girls having to go to their dad's and the many, many other things that go on with the move-this was the first weekend that worked. Taylor came over in ready for a fun filled night. She brought over Twister for her and Madison to play and they had a blast doing it. They giggled tons and wore themselves out. Finally at 10:30 it was time for the girls to head to bed--I think I was more worn out than they were. They actually did very well and went straight to bed and I didn't here much talking--well until about midnight when Taylor came in to tell me that Madison needed me-she just got sick. Spaghetti dinner sick--not a fun smell. So off went the sheets, comforter, stuffed animals, mattress cover and on went Madison to the shower--PJ's on. I cleaned everything and made Madison a pallet for her on her bed. Sunday morning she said that she felt fine and said she was okay to go to church--well on the way there she changed her mind and got sick again in Bobby's truck. So we turned back around and headed home. Bobby headed back to the other side of town and dropped Taylor off and Madison stayed in her room on her pallet with the door shut for the rest of the day. I peeked in on her several times during the day--she slept most of the day and today I kept her home from school to find a whole new woman! She is feeling 100% and ready to go back to school. Now-hopefully Taylor won't get this fun little bug!
Taylor we had so much fun with you! Can't wait for you to come over and play again--next time Madison will try and not get sick on you!




No comments: