The end of the school year is always crazy. I'm not sure why, but I do know that we crammed everything we possibly could in the last 6 weeks. And frankly, I'm exhausted just looking at the pictures from these events. Sad news is I didn't even get pictures of everything we had going on. I videoed a lot, and some the pictures didn't turn out that great, but at least we had fun!
Madison had a program at school. They had worked hard for weeks learning the music, or as Madison put it these made up songs-they aren't real ones. Ha! This is the best picture we got (I forgot to grab the camera bag with the zoom lens, but we have video)
Taleigh Graduated from Texas Tech! We made the trip up to Lubbock to watch Taleigh graduate. It was a fun filled weekend. This was Katie's first road trip and she did pretty good. She was 6 weeks old at the time and she slept most of the time (well except for at night when Bobby and I wanted to sleep). Way to go Taleigh! We are so proud of you! 

She's on the left hand side of the risers and is wearing a big yellow bow
We also started swim team. Madison has done incredibly well! She is improving her swim times each week! I've taken video of her swimming each week and don't know how to download it off the camera to the computer and onto here yet, but just you wait! They are coming! Madison is swimming her last meet tomorrow, and I will try to remember to bring my zoom lens so I can take some pictures-because there are lots of interesting things going on during the meets.
Madison had awards at school on Tuesday. She got the award for Persistent Pupil

I'm so glad that school is out!! Now we can relax! Happy Summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment