Saturday, July 25, 2009

My B-I-G Boy is turning 2!

I really can't believe that this is real! Zach is turns 2 today! I'm not sure how I feel about that! It's been an incredibly fun 2 years for Bobby & me. And I think Madison would agree--although she might agree a little more if he would leave her stuff alone! There has been a ton of laughter, hugs, kisses, chasing, screaming, hitting, and kicking, but I wouldn't have changed a minute of it!! Zach has surely livened up our house-it's a very good thing he was my second child or there might not have been a second child. He is ALL boy, but I love ALL of that boy! He is very hard headed-just like his dad! But that hard headed child NEVER gives up-and I love that about him! He loves playing with cars and toys and is very adventurous. He really has no fear! He loves jumping off the diving board at mimi's pool and loves to re-enact this jumping from the coffee table to the couch, or the couch to the floor--or anything else he can climb on. He has a big imagination--he loves Handy Manny & Imagination movers and loves to fix things with his tools. He also has a very sweet side-a side that loves to love on you! He gives the best hugs and will attack you with kisses. Happy Birthday to my BIG 2 year old!! We love you buddy-and can't wait to see what all God has in store for you!
Zach's birth day
One of his first baths--he HATED them, but now will take 2 or more a day--all by choice!
Zach sleeping in his cradle Grandpa made
Zach's birth announcements... Nana made this outfit
Zach LOVES Madison
Zach with one of his many monthly pictures with Crush
given Daddy kisses
Christmas picture 2007
Zach loved his jumpie
I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Zach! Makes me laugh every time!
One year picture with crush

Celebrating his first birthday
Growing out of the swing... that was a sad day

Being introduced to the pool at swim lessons at the YMCA
Finding out about the 4 wheeler for the first time
Zach loves hats--this is one of his favorites. He wears it year round
Helping clean up after Hurricane Ike
Family Christmas picture 2008
Just being Zach--getting into Madison's stuff

Zach LOVES Popsicles

playing on his new play structure

Enjoying some ice cream

No comments: