Last night we took Zach out to celebrate his birthday. I got to pick Madison up at lunch time and she got to spend the night and celebrate with us. It was so much fun!! We had wanted to go to dinner before hand, but Houston traffic had other plans and Burger King it was. Oh well. When we got to the circus I didn't know how he would do. Zach is not a child that sits still for very long and with the excitement of the show I was a little worried for the people in front of us! Zach started out sitting in my lap and about 20 minutes into it couldn't sit still any long and dancing in my lap just wasn't cutting it. So he stood in front of his chair and danced and screamed and had the best time! He LOVED the elephants and the jump guys the best I think. But I will say that Bobby wasn't to excited about going and he's already asked about next year! It was a lot of fun, but either eat a big meal before you come or bring A LOT of money. I for a split second thought that I would cheat on my diet and get some cotton candy (if you're going to cheat-go in it full force right), but I quickly changed my mind when I found out it was $12!! Never Mind!! But we did have a blast and even the cheap seats were good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
um woaahhh. madison looks way too old. :( tell her to stop getting so big!
Post a Comment