Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where did my baby go??


Yesterday Zach turned 10 months old. He is starting to really let his personality show. He has a lot of his dad in him. He smiles a lot, but when he's had enough-he'll let you know it. I get asked often-is he always this happy-yes-unless he's hungry or sleepy he's just as happy as can be. He LOVES his big sister! He loves giving her hugs and kisses and will now make a kissing sound when he wants a kiss. He started waving bye-bye yesterday and today I found him on the 2nd stair. He started pulling up on the side of the couch and I know that it will be no time before he starts taking his first steps. I have truly been blessed to be able to stay home and spend so much time with him. He really makes my job of being a mom easy--I know I won't use that word for long, but loving and taking care of him & Madison couldn't be more enjoyable! I'll post a picture of Zach & Crush as soon as I take it (hopefully tomorrow)

No comments: